Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Capturing the Moment

Hello Everyone! I hope your 4th of July weekend was fun and relaxing. I sure tired to enjoy it to the fullest.

This is Angel Eyes Designs first posting for the new Blog. The name of this blog is titled "Thread The Needle". I thought it was fitting as I do this almost daily. Thread The Needle also has other meanings. One of them is that when one threads a needle, we must pay very close attention and focus on that very tiny space to get the thread through it. Sometimes, it take several attempts. Distractions, lack of attention, or sometimes too much caffeine, causes us to miss the hole. Much like life, we must focus on our goals and pay much attention to everything we do along the way, otherwise we miss our chance to reach our goal. 

It's a very exciting time for Angel Eyes and this blog will help capture the moments. As new projects unfold and new collections come to life, they will be recorded here for your viewing. This is also a great opportunity for you to get to know the Designer (me) on a more personal and professional level. I will try to post at least once a week, if not more. I truly am 100% grateful for everyone who has supported my baby since day one. I only hope I can continue to serve you in all your Design needs. With all this said, please come by when you can and feel free to leave comments or suggestions. They are always welcome.

With much love,
Angelica Santoyo-Bernal
Angel Eyes Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment